ATLANTIQUE CONDOMINIUM ASSOCIATION, Inc.
Board of Directors Meeting April 2, 2020 6:00PM
A Board of Directors Meeting will be held via conference and video calling system due to the Coronavirus issue. The instructions are on page 2 of this notice.
The Agenda will be as follows:
- Certify a quorum and call the meeting to order
2. Adoption and Disposal of Unapproved Minutes
- Discuss adding sliding glass doors and front door replacement to the budget.
- Discuss Bids for cleaning and maintaining the drainage pipes.
- Complete financial update for Restoration Project
- Adopt rules for service animals and emotional support animals
The legally required Meetings will be held as posted. The CDC is stating that gatherings of ten (10) people or more should not occur. Out of respect for the recommendations the Board of Directors are providing a way for owners to attend the meetings of the association to comply with these guidelines. We encourage you to stay home if you have any concerns or are residents that should be self-quarantined!
The options available are as follows:
- We will be hosting a “video conference” broadcast of the meeting over the internet. An e-mail with complete instructions for signing on and participating. You will have to sign on using a computer, not a cell phone.
- If you do not have a computer, you will still be able call in to listen to the presentation.
INSTRUCTIONS TO ACCESS THE PHONE/VIDEO CALL
Please call in starting at 20-30 minutes prior to the meeting to ensure that you are able access the meeting
- The link to the conference call is
You can select the link as it may work or you can copy and paste the link in your web browser. Once on you will need to enter your name and email. There is a box to check and only check the box if you want to sign up for service to host and this is NOT required. Then click the Join button. Once on you can then use your computer microphone and speaker to observe the power point presentation being displayed. If you do not want to use your computer speaker you can call into 425-436-6357 using the access code 372760# Then you will use the assigned pin to activate your phone. These instructions will be displayed on the screen and just follow the instructions. All owners calling in will be muted as it will be impossible to host the meeting with everyone speaking at the same time and also the background noise. If you have a question we will be monitoring the chat box please type in your questions and we will read out the question and allow the Board Member speaking to respond at the end of the presentation.
- If you do not have a computer or wish to call in by phone. The number to call is 425-535-9340. This will take you directly to the meeting. Again, you will be muted during the call so we do not have an overabundance of callers talking over each other and to minimize excessive back ground noise.
December 31, 2019 THE WORK SCHEDULE IMPACTING UNITS IS LISTED BELOW
- Work hours will be set up starting at 7:45 am each day and the noisy work will start at 8 AM and will be completed by 5pm each day. Clean up may occur after 5pm, but the major disturbance should cease at 5 PM each day. No work will occur on Sundays and in the event work falls behind we will schedule Saturday work as requested by the contractor. At this time, no Saturday work has been scheduled.
- A detailed list of the work schedule is also available and included in this email. It breaks down the entire project and is subject to change with unknown issues that may occur and weather delays.
- The work will begin on the south side of the property.
- Balconies on the south side must be cleared off by Monday January 6, 2020 and remain cleared off until you are notified it is clear to place items back on the balcony. The items will be cleared off for an extended period of time.
- If you do not clear off your balcony or cannot our team will be glad to assist, but the cost will be the responsibility of each unit owner.
- Workers will not pass through the unit to access the balconies for work, but will access the balcony from the exterior of the building.
- Prior to the high-pressure water work that will be done we MUST have access to every unit in order to photograph the conditions related to the area by the openings of the balconies.
- The contract will place a notice on the unit doors prior to needing access to the units. The contractor will be accompanied by a Board member or a keys management employee at the time of the photographs.
- In the event adequate notice has been placed on the unit and access is needed the Association may authorize a locksmith to gain entry to the nits at the owner’s expense. Please make sure that you assist us with unit access when necessary.
- In the event sliding doors must be removed they will be reinstalled by the contractor. If the doors are not up to code there is a chance that the sliding doors may not be reinstalled. In this case that unit owner will be responsible to replace the existing sliders at that time. We hope this does not occur, but is a possibility.
- The swimming pool is not being worked on by the concrete company and we do not expect the pool to be closed, however if there is a safety risk to the residents we may have to close the pool in order to keep everyone safe.
- Owners access to balconies may be limited for safety reasons. Please respect the advice of the contractor and if your balcony is closed please refrain from using your balcony.
- We understand that parking is already limited and have asked The Mark Condominiums at 4600 Ocean Beach Blvd to assist our community during this time of construction. The Board at The Mark will be provided with a list of parking passes so that your vehicle is not towed. The parking spaces that may be used at the spaces along Ocean Beach Blvd only. Please be considerate and understand that if there are issues The Mark Condominiums will stop the courtesy they have offered.
Week # 12) – March 16th – 21st
- Continue balcony repairs on center stacks # 15 & 16.
- Begin knockdown texture coating on southside balconies of south building.
Week # 13) – March 23rd – 28th
- Begin balcony repairs on southside balconies of north building stacks # 4, 6, 8, 10, 12.
- Continue knockdown texture coating on southside balconies of south building.
- Get The Latest -
If you are a resident of our community. Use the link below to login
Do you need to gain access to the site and are a community resident?.
Use the link below for more information on this community.