SOLANA LAKE CONDOMINIUM ASSOCIATION, Inc.
- Here is a great opportunity to help your neighbors in the current environment and in the future.
- A new group is forming under the leadership of Pete and Linda Queior (A-302) to assist residents during a time of need. It’s called “Solana Cares”.
- Many in our community are isolated due to compromising health issues and, now, the added fear of contracting COVID – 19. YOU CAN HELP!
- The group would assist a needy neighbor with:
- Grocery pick-up
- Prescription pick -up
- Travel to Doctors appointments
- Other tasks beyond their capabilities
- The group has many ideas that could benefit the community , but the priority at this time is helping in the face of this pandemic. JOIN IF YOU CAN!
BE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR HEALTH
WASH YOUR HANDS – 20 SECONDS
COVER YOUR MOUTH – SNEEZE OR COUGH TO YOUR ELBOW
KEEP YOUR HANDS TO YOURSELF – 6 FEET PLEASE
IF YOU ARE SICK STAY HOME – LET US HELP YOU!
The code to open the EAST GATE (G&H) by phone has reverted to 6.
We apologize for this inconvenience. This is the recommendation of the manufacturer since this is the default setting and worked well previously. We have tested this # over the past few days and it is working properly.
We have scheduled our contractor to re-visit the property to evaluate all the components to insure better reliability. We share your frustration!
Solana Lake Board of Directors February 17, 2020
- Get The Latest -
If you are a resident of our community. Use the link below to login
Do you need to gain access to the site and are a community resident?.
Use the link below for more information on this community.